11/30/12

Jake - 15 month check up

Jake's 15 month check up was today and it went very well!  I knew we were going to be talking a lot about language development and milestones, etc...so I'll just go ahead and say that I was as nervous as a slut in Sunday School about it.

We saw Dr. Emory who we'll be seeing from now on since Dr. Bagley is no longer with the practice.  John and I both really like him and I love him because he answered each of my questions (which covered a sheet of notebook paper front and back) thoroughly and patiently.

I am happy to report that, as usual, our boy is happy, healthy, and right on track!

We learned some great tips about realistic behavioral expecations for his age and also that there is a HUGE range of normal for his age group regarding language development.  He was very pleased with Jake all around.

Stats:
height: 33" - 92%
weight: 26lbs - 69%
head circ.: 19" - 78%



No comments: