1. I am thankful for the life of Nana. She brought so much goodness to us all.
2. I am thankful for the right to vote and participate in our democracy. Even if things didn't pan out the way I'd hoped, I am still thankful to have been able to have my say.
3. I am thankful for for my husband. He works hard and he loves us with all his heart.
4. I am thankful for all the hand-me-downs we got for Jake. Having the 8th grandchild has it's advantages.
5. I am thankful that Jake is such a happy little boy. Sure, he has his moments, but he is just so, so happy. We are far from perfect, but seeing him smile so much makes me feel like we're doing something right.
6. I am thankful for my job. Please pray that ObamaCare won't spell the end of it, as I suspect it may.
7. I am thankful that a certain outspoken democrat was absent from work today. I certainly wouldn't have started a conversation about the election in the office, but I don't know that I would have been able to sit silently had she been there to gloat.
11/7/12
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment