Last weekend, we headed down to Charleston (Hannahan) for a child free weekend with our friends, Garret and Erin. We cooked out Friday night and then went out on the boat Saturday. We found a little beach on the Cooper and enjoyed the water and lots of cold beer. I missed Jake like CRAZY because it was the first time I've been away from him for more than one night, BUT it was oh so nice to just let loose and not have to take care of anyone. John and Garret grew up together and Erin and I have always gotten along well, so the four of us were so glad to get together. I haven't laughed that much or that hard in a while, so, even though I'm still recovering, it was well worth it.
Thanks, Roy and Karen, for keeping Jake!
| No, not the smartest place to anchor. We definitely couldn't have claimed not to see the sign had DNR come. |
| All four of us got in their son, Oliver's, pool when we got back from the boat day. This picture makes me laugh so hard. |
No comments:
Post a Comment