- You are now officially in the "into everything" stage! Nothing is off limits in your eyes and you are so busy!
- You pull up and cruise along anything and everything. You're so good at holding on with one hand and bending down to pick up a toy you've dropped.
- You are a little mischevious, too! There are a few places we don't let you pull up and you go straight for them all the time because you know you're not supposed to. You snuck over to one of the spots the other day and I caught you from behind just in time. You just laughed and laughed because you knew you'd been caught. I just laughed, too! I think we might be in trouble!
- You are really offended by yelling. I yelled at Lily to get off the couch the other day and you screamed bloody murder.
- You LOVE Lily. You laugh and squeal at her. I am now convinced that she is a Saint because she didn't even flinch the other day when you dragged her by her beard across the floor. She loves you, too.
- Sometimes you protest with a scream (not a cry) when we say no. Oh, boy.
- You are down to two bottles a day. Current schedule: 8oz bottle at wake, 7am breakfast, 8:30 nap, 11:30 8oz formula from sippy, 12/12:30 lunch, afternoon nap, 3:30 snack, 5/5:30pm supper, 6:30/7 8oz bottle and bed. I still give you baby food some because you like it and because it's very convenient. You also eat a good bit of "regular" food. Black beans, cheese, fruit, gerber snacks, deli meat, whole wheat pasta, lima beans, whole grain waffles, and yogurt are some of the new foods this month.
- You have 6 teeth! 4 on top and 2 on bottom.
- You LOVE water.
- You are in 18m and 24m clothes. Size 4 diapers during the day and size 5 at night. You weighed 24lbs and 14oz at the doctor last week.
- You babble a lot and love to hear your voice.
- You sometimes copy us when we try to get you to wave, you can do "the indian", and you like to clap.
- You are so content to play and explore.
- As long as you have some food to occupy you, you are so good when we're out to eat. I hope that lasts!
- You're not really napping on me anymore, but you still like to cuddle a good bit. It just doesn't last as long. I'll take what I can get.
I love you so much, little man!

No comments:
Post a Comment