7/3/12

my little old man

I haven't put Jake in a pair of pajamas since he was just a few months old.  He was growing out of them so quickly and I just never bought him anymore because he HATES the first morning diaper change and one-piece pj's only seem to prolong the process.
For months now, he has slept in what I like to call his old man uniform.  A white onsie with jacked up pants and socks.  It reminds me of old mens' undershirts that they sleep in (or at least my granddad does).  Some of Jake's are even complete with holes under the arms.
The best is when the only clean socks are his little black ones.  (i don't know why he has black socks)
Paired with some tan pants, the black socks really tie together the whole ensemble.

I could eat him up.

the camo detracts from the old man effect, but you get the idea

i don't know anything sweeter

i went in his room the other night to find him in the most
contorted position I've ever seen him in.  (and he sleeps
in some crazy positions).  He busted me and sat up before I could
take the picture.  My little sleepy head.



No comments: