is about to do me in.
If you know me and/or read my blog, then you know that I am a complete freak about SIDS,
so I guess I don't need to say that this newest sleep revolution is scary to me. BUT, he loves it and is sleeping great, so I don't turn him over. (I just check him 1 million times a night now instead of my usual 999,000. Yes, I know that's not normal.)
God bless my good little sleeper!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Once they are able to roll over on their own then I think you're out of the woods on SIDS?
I was thinking the same thing because he is strong enough to move his head if he needed to do so. I remember getting up a lot during this time with C&C, it wasn't a millon, but atleast 2 or 3 times. He is so big and cute!! Love you all!
I think you're probably right, but they say it's up to a year. Not sure, but I'm sure I'll quit checking in on him like this by the time he's 8 or 10 years old. hee hee ;)
Post a Comment