11/13/10

My Cat Needs to Wear a Scarlet Letter



As of late, we have noticed quite a few male cat suitors with whom Annie shares her food on our front porch.  I shew them off but they always come back.  We joke and say that Annie may just be the neighborhood hussie, but, tonight, she crossed a major line...
Dadgum if I didn't just walk outside and find her side by side with an OPOSSUM eating out of the same food bowl!!!! (this is not the culprit, as I couldn't snap a picture quickly enough, but I just wanted to remind everyone just how GROSS they are!)

I really don't know what else to say. Sick.

7 comments:

Shelby said...

Pure T SICK!

Lucas said...

We get the same visitors on our doorstep. They must love cat food. They really are the yuckiest rodents alive and they are so mean!

Courtney said...

annie needs glasses...he is not her type!

Jean said...

Well, Hanna you certainly raised a well rounded, non-selfish little angel. (or as Shelby would say "the spawn of satan") Annie is so sweet! Why dont you get her a jingle bell collar to wear and maybe that will scare off the pest!

Cameron said...

so gross, but soo funny!

Ginny Player said...

Annie!!! Ugh!!! So gross!

Mrs. Montjoy said...

OMG!!! Nasty!!! Can you imagine if you stepped outside and saw that nasty thang in person?!