11/9/10

The Estill Three Ring Circus

Who knew taking a stroll around the neighborhood could be so funny? 
Picture me with little Lilly who is so excited and runs so fast that she chokes and literally FLIPS herself on her leash and John with big Moose, who would have been more aptly named Goofy, walking down the street laughing at them and yelling at them at the same time.  And bringing up the rear is Annie, our cat, who's domaine usually doesn't extend further than the front porch and who does not posess the "nimble" gene of most felines, following us the entire way.  When she notices that we're looking back and can see her walking behind us, she moves "slyly" to the side of the road lurking under cars and behind trees thinking that we don't know she's there in the shadows watching and trying to be included in our walking side show.  We almost wet ourselves tonight!  Wish we had a picture or video of this to show how funny it really is!

2 comments:

Tricia said...

I can see you two now! Those doggies don't know how good they have it!!!
Reminds me of the days that we spent the night at your house years ago, and we had to barracade the door to our bedroom to keep your cat out at night! I was constantly afraid of his/her attacks!
I will also never forget the time your mama stayed awake all night worried about telling you the next morning that "Midnight" had "murdered" your little kitty! Needless to say, you were devastated!
See you soon! i want to meet your new addition!
I LOVE YOU!!!

Shelby said...

I can vividly remember the meltdown Hanna had that morning when ya'll told her. Over a CAT...of all things. Just kidding Hanna! I think she had snuck out after Mama and Tricia took us all on a MARATHON shopping trip to something like the dadgum Hill Skills Craft Fair....UGGGGHHHH!!!!