3/29/16

things Jake says...

-during supper in response to a loud outburst from Hamp. "No, need, Hamp.  There is no need."

-"Bandits live in the west.  Right, Mom?  Not 'wike' West Columbia, but the "reguwar" west."

-after I laughed when Hamp cried when Daddy left the room:
Jake: "Mama, I bet Hamp doesn't appreciate that you're laughing at him while he's crying.  That is not nice and it's rude."

-after a stranger danger conversation telling him that even if a stranger says they have puppies in their car or candy, etc...:
Jake: "So, even if they have a car full of french fries, I shouldn't go.  right, mom?"
Me: "there are no puppies, candy, or french fries in the car, buddy.  a bad stranger just might tell you such things to get you away from a crowd (etc...).  You should kick and scream and run (etc...) if anyone ever tries to get you away from the crown you're with."
Jake: "i'll just Karate them to defend myself or put something heavy in my 'wunchbox' and hit him with it. ok?"


-in the hallway with everyone in the school during a Tornado warning last month, the teachers were having the kids sing songs:
Jake: "I know why you're having us sing songs, Ms. Terry.  To distract us from the 'wedder'".

No comments: