3/23/16

Hamp - 1 year letter from Mama

Dear Hampton,
I do not believe you are one whole year old!  Seeing your precious and perfect face for the first time when you were born will be etched in my memory, always.  I can't think about it without crying tears of the purest love.  And now my 8lb 7oz baby boy is now a happy, healthy 22lb 11oz 1 year old toddler. 

You are laid back and boisterous all at once.  You are so excitable and just love to clap at things that make you happy or proud.  The look you give people when they come near you is hysterical.  You have a no-nonsense approach to getting to know new people, sizing them up from the get-go.  You are happy and content and have a sweet personality all your own.  You adore your brother and laugh at him often.  He really likes to show off his silly antics for you.  

You are such a sweet, sweet one and your big saucer eyes melt anyone who meets you. 

My dear, sweet Hamp, you'll never know how happy you make your mama and how perfectly you have completed our family.  You have made my heart grow bigger than I ever knew possible.

You are on the fast track to boyhood and I have a feeling I better hold on tight.  There will be no stopping you, my boy.


I love you bigger than the whole wide world.

Always,
Your adoring Mama


No comments: