Hamp is ONE!!!
Hamp could not be sweeter if he tried. He is not quite walking, but it won't be long. He is pulling up on everything and likes to stand "no hands" and clap. He also likes to wave and blow kisses.
He is eating a lot these days. The boy LOVES to eat. Breakfast at 7 with milk. Snack at 9 and at 3, both with water. Lunch at 12 with milk, and supper at 5:30 with water. Milk at bed time. I am still giving the bottle, but it won't be long. I enjoy the time in the rocker with him and he's my last baby, so it's sad to give it up entirely. Plus I like to fill his little tummy before bed. I'm sure the bottle will be totally gone within the next month or so. He sleeps from 6:30 to 6:30.
He is in 18mo clothes and size 4 diapers (size 5 at night).
He is so happy and loves to play with his toys and with us and Jake. He is babbling and can say, "uh oh", which he pronounces as "ah oooooooooo" with the "oooooo" sound kind of vibrating like a lamb. It's adorable. He says mama and dada, but I can't quite tell if it's the real deal yet. It won't be long I'm sure.
Hamp is so laid back and content. He is funny and sweet and the perfect addition to our family. What a blessing he is to us!
His check up went well, though he was sleepy and irritable, so the shots were a little more scream inducing than usual, but as soon as I picked him up after they were done, he was fine. Bless him.
Dr. Trey is pleased with his growth and development.
weight: 22lbs 11oz (71%)
height: 31in (88%)
head circumference: 18.75in (88%)
![]() |
| I mean, have you ever seen such a preshy preshums?!? |



No comments:
Post a Comment