Jake is having a great time so far playing t ball. He is about as focused as one might expect a 4 year old to be, but he is having fun and that's all that matters!!
John is helping coach and is having fun with that, as well.
#9 up to bat!
Daddy showing Jake where to run next
Mama got a little wave before the run to home.
Jake and Daddy
"Hey, Mama! Mama! When is snack time?"
I love how the hat pushing his little ears out. My sweet boys.
Welcome to my blog! (named for The Beatles' song) This is where I keep records of my life and family because I never want to forget a thing and because it's important to me that Jake nad Hamp always have access to the details and memories of their childhood. It's also a great way for family and friends to keep up with us! Enjoy!
No comments:
Post a Comment