9/14/15

Jake 4 Year Checkup

Jake's 4 year check up, 8/31, went very well.  The 4 year check up is a much talked about, much feared appointment among mothers because of the amount of vaccinations they receive and because they're old enough to understand, dread it, etc...
BUT, Jake was so brave!  He knew about the shots going in, and I could tell they definitely hurt more than any of the ones before, but he only cried for a few seconds and was over it.  I was so proud and relieved, as I have heard nightmares about kids' reactions to these shots.  Good news is that there are no more until year 11!!!

Dr. Trey is pleased with Jake's growth and development and commented on his pleasant disposition.  I am so thankful for my sweet, healthy boy (who continues to be very big)!

42.6lbs (91%)
42.6in (90%)

notice that Optimus Prime came along for the ride.  Duh.




No comments: