What a great day we had celebrating Hamp's baptism. I love that the same pastor, Dr. Guffee, baptized both of our boys. Hamp was an absolute angel during the service and baptism. He teethed on the associate pastor's finger while we were standing up there. She was so sweet about and just let him chew away.
We had the Sloans, the Smiths, and the Earnsts over for lunch afterwards and had the best time. We are so grateful for such a wonderful family.
 |
| angel baby Hamp |
 |
| I didn't do a great job of getting everyone to stand for a pic, but here's proof of who was there! :) |
 |
| Hamp and Nana |
 |
| Aunt Shelby |
 |
the ginger 3
I didn't get a picture, but Hamp's tag has now been added to the inside of this beautiful gown, thank you so wonderful Nana.
|
No comments:
Post a Comment