Hamp is SIX months old!!! How did this happen?
He is doing really well and is a happy, happy boy.
He is sleeping 10 hours straight at night, will wake around 4 to eat and then goes back down until around 7. Hopefully he'll start 12 hour stretches again soon.
He is having 7oz every 4 hours during the day and then the one bottle at 4am is about 4-5oz. 1/2 of his bottles are breast milk and I am starting to wean from the pump, so hopefully I'll be completely done within a few weeks. It's bittersweet, for sure, but it's time. I'm ready to have my body and time back.
I'm giving him one solid a day at supper time. He has tried a lot of different baby foods and has like them all except for peas. He did not like those at all.
He takes 2-3 naps a day.
I still give him Zantac for reflux, but I'm going to talk to Dr. Trey about weaning him from that when we go for his check up next week.
He is rolling over both ways and loves to sleep on his tummy, which he has done for a few months now.
He is very good at reaching out and grabbing what he wants.
He is not quite ready to sit up on his own, but I am really not in a hurry for any of that.
He is teething on everything in sight, but still just has the one tooth. He loves his exersaucer, swing, and bumbo.
He is always along for the ride and is typically pretty laid back. Poor thing never gets to finish a nap when we're on the go.
He is enjoying school and loves the ladies in his class.
He is very expressive and makes the best faces. Oh, I love him, so!!!!!!!
9/23/15
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment