The prenatal appointment this morning went well. His heartbeat was great at 146bpm and my uterus was measuring at 32, so pretty much right on track or a tiny bit ahead. For reference, my uterus measured 35 at 31 weeks with Jake.
I am feeling well, just tired. I am up at least 4 times each night to pee, but at least my hips don't ache during the night like they did the first time around. It's getting more difficult to get comfortable during the day, too, but that's normal. Other symptoms right now are heartburn (I have an industrial sized bottle of tums on hand at all times), pubic bone pain, back pain (but not too bad), swollen ankles a few nights this week, irritability. Overall though, I do feel well. I've gained 14 lbs (exactly 1/2 of what I'd gained at this point with Jake), so that's good. And I have to say that I much prefer to be this pregnant in the winter than in the summer.
We still have a good bit of prep to do in the house in order to get ready. I'd love to have it all done yesterday or by mid-February at the latest in case he comes a bit early and also to give me time to get clothes washed/organized, etc...
I'm so ready to meet our baby boy!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment