1/6/15

28 weeks - Hamp

We've arrived at the 3rd trimester!! YAY! It's amazing how quickly I've gone from having lots of energy to now waddling and moving pretty slowly. I'm feeling well overall, just physically tired. Symptoms: Pubic bone pain (I feel like someone kicked me in the crotch, especially when I walk, heartburn, braxton hicks contractions, very hungry (but full quickly) I'm beginning to feel a little overwhemed by the amount of work that needs to be done before the baby gets here. We have to rearrage 3 whole rooms of the house, paint the nursery, buy a dresser and storage shelf, and more. The overwheming part for me is that I can't do any of it on my own and it's not like John has a surplus of free time. I know it will get done, but I don't feel like I can relax until it is, so hopefully we can get it done at least before mid-February. Hamp will be here the last week of March at the latest and I am not trying to wait until the month of to get this all done. No no. Hamp is a big time mover and seems very strong! I feel movements all over the place simultaneously, which makes me feel like he's big, but we'll see about that during next Friday's ultrasound. John can now see him move from the outside. Jake, though he LOVES to "give the baby a hug/kiss" several times a day, doesn't have the patience to wait with his hand on my belly for Hamp to move, so he hasn't felt it yet. He seems very excited and is already asking when the baby can sleep with him. So sweet. Little does he know...

No comments: