12/4/08

Tribute to Punjab




The hunt for a new home for Punjab came to an end tonight when a very sweet woman who responded to my Craigslist ad came to meet him. She, of course, fell in love with him, and off he went. (Technically, she is taking him for the weekend, for a "trial' to make sure they're a good fit, but I have a good feeling, and I could tell she did as well.)
I have come to grips with losing him, and I continue to remind myself that this is the best thing for him and for us.


I will never forget Punjab, who has been the best, most loyal dog anyone could ask for. His face, which many described as one "only a mother could love", has won over another heart.


2 comments:

Shelby said...

Awwww! I know little Puni will be in a great home, but I know you'll miss him!
Love you,
Shelby

Jean said...

I hope that Punjab will start his own blog and keep us up to date on his new home. I know he will have a great life.
Love, Jean