12/3/08
Okay, Okay!
LORD, I guess I've given in, too! What in the world am I going to blog about? I don't know, but I guess I'll figure it out as I go. I really don't feel like I have too much to share, but if you other bloggers are half as interested in reading about our life as I am in reading about yours, then this will be a success. If nothing else, it will serve as a journal of sorts for us to look back on and "remember the days".
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
YAY! Welcome to the blogging world! I love your background...see you are already an expert with all of this! Love you and hope to see you soon!
Welcome aboard fellow blogger! You'll have so much fun doing it and I can't wait to keep up with the "Soon to be Estill's"!
Love you!
Yay! Im so glad you started a blog! They really are fun once you get started!
Love, Jean
Hanna,
Now I have yet another blog to follow everyday!
You'll have no trouble finding things to blog about, especially with your big day just ahead!
We'll be thinking about you Sat. night. I know it will be a fun party! Please post pics next week!
I hate we can't be there.
Hope to see you on the
20th.
Love you!
Tricia
Post a Comment