12/15/08

Here is a video tour of our house (in 2 videos). You may have to turn the volume up pretty high in order to hear me because I've been sick. Please pardon my man voice. :)


This was shot this weekend, and there has been a lot of work done since then. Uploading these videos takes forever, so the next one we do will be of the finished product, hopefully in a few weeks or so. YAY! We are so excited!!!

4 comments:

Tricia said...

I love the house, Hanna! The high ceilings are awesome. Can't wait to see it, especially after you and John have put all your special touches in it!
See you this weekend!
Love you!
Tricia

Cameron said...

LOVE IT!!! can't wait to see the finished product! I'll have to make a trip to the Estill house when it's all done! Love you and can't wait to see you Saturday!
Tell John i said hey!

Courtney said...

Oh my gosh! Old houses have such great bones and character. I LOVE it! So wonderful to see you at the "Hooker" party! Love you!

Courtney said...

Hanna!
Guess What? I got to see your house! When we stopped by to drop off your present, there was a painter there, so we told him who we were (not that it mattered, or the fact that he probably did not understand English) and we took a tour!!! SO SO SO beautiful already. I LOVE the new paint colors, especially the dark grey (or whatever you call it) in the den! We tried to remember from your blog videos which room was which and I think we got it right. I LOVE that every old house has beautiful glass french doors and tall ceilings! Can't wait to see it again soon!