12/29/15

Hamp - 9 months

Hamp is 9 months old!

Hamp is 21 pounds (about 75%).  We'll find out length at his check up 1/24.

I added a solid lunch last week with the goal of starting to drop to 3 bottles a day over the next month or so.  I dropped the amount of oz/bottle to allow him to eat more food since he's not the hungriest fellow.

A typical day (eating and sleeping schedule):
-wake 6:30 and have 6oz bottle
-7am solid breakfast (still doing mostly baby food, but have started to introduce mashed up bananas and avocado)
-8/8:30 - nap for 2 hours
-11/11:30 - 6/7oz bottle
-12pm - solid lunch (baby food)
-1/2 - 1 - 1 1/2 hour nap
-3pm - 6oz bottle (will be substituted with a snack over the next couple of months)
-5/5:30 - solid supper (cooked carrots/peas and or baby food)
-6/6:30 - 7oz bottle and bed

He is sleeping through the night again, hooray!  He pretty much goes 12 hours every night.  Sometimes 11.  (If we're away from home, he wakes up once in the night because I'm usually in the room and he knows it.)


Hamp is into everything!  He is crawling like crazy and started pulling up on furniture this week.  He is trying to stand on his feet from crawling by keeping his hands and feet planted on the ground and sticking his bottom in the air, but as soon as he pushes off with his hands he just falls back on his bottom.  I don't think it'll be long.  He is in a hurry to be as mobile as possible.  He likes to follow us all over the house and is so curious about everything going on around him.

He loves to clap a lot and especially for himself. 

He is very charming and will flash a killer smile if you just look at him.  He loves to clap for himself and say "ba ba ba" and "buh buh".


He is super squirmy when getting his diaper changed.  He isn't fussy at all unless he is sleepy, but obviously that's easy to cure.


He still has one tooth and I still think it's adorable.


 

 












1 comment:

Anonymous said...

okay - my face hurts from smilin' at those boys!!! I'll say it again, can they get any cuter?? Yes They Can!!

kiki