11/30/15

Thanksgiving 2015

We had a wonderful Thanksgiving in Greenville!  Jake counted down the days for about 2 weeks prior and was not disappointed.  There was a crowd of about 30 people and, ever the hostess with the mostess, Deb made sure everything was perfect.  It was so great seeing everyone and Jake had the most fun playing with 9 out of his 11 cousins!  We have so much to be thankful for.  I am sad to say I don't have many pictures at all.


We spent Thursday night and had so much fun together.  Shelby and I had a dance party for 2.





Friday, we headed to the Runway Café for lunch.  As soon as we got there, Jake started complaining about his head hurting really bad and about 5 minutes later, he threw up.  Hamp had a stomach bug that Monday before and I thought we had all gotten lucky, but poor Jake got it after all.  He was sick on the way back to Columbia, for the rest of the day at home, and then during the night.  He was pitiful.  I'm just glad he got it after Thanksgiving and not before, so we didn't have to miss it.  He is much better now.  And, so far, no one else here or there has gotten sick, thank Goodness.



And a little pic of Jake in his Pilgrim hat he made at school. Adorable.




No comments: