Jake
is wide-eyed and happy. He is stubborn and funny. He is the
absolute joy of our lives and we could not love him more. He is curious
about EVERYTHING and NOTHING gets past him. And he might be the
most talkative person I’ve ever met. He is excited about everything and so, so happy.
He
is growing so much, but he still has such an innocence about him. He only
see’s the good in others. His take on things is so
refreshing and so, so funny. He is smart and absolutely doesn’t miss a
thing. He calls things like he sees them.
He still replaces his l's with w's and I secretly want this to last a little longer because it's so dang cute.
He loves school and he loves his friends. Caleb is his
best buddy.
He loves his cousins so, so much and has gotten to
spend a good amount of time with them this Spring and Summer.
He is so funny and so silly. The silliness definitely kicks up a
few notches if he's super excited or nervous.
He is cautious and intentional, but also care-free.
Jake
is a good big brother and loves Hamp so much. I know it will be so much
more fun for him when Hamp is a little more “interactive”. Hamp watches
his every move and smiles at him all the time.
There are no words to completely describe how much I love my Jake or how much joy he brings to my life. He knows how to test me like no other, but, even on the tough days, he makes me so very proud to be his Mommy. I hope he always loves life as much as he does at 4.
Birthday Questionnaire:
What
is your name? Jake Holbrook Estill
How old are you? 4
When
is your birthday? August twenty fird
Where
do you live? Cowumbida
What
is your favorite color? white
What
is your favorite food? peanut butter and
jelly sandwiches
What
is your favorite tv show? transformers (rescue bots)
What
is your favorite book? Lego book
What
do you sleep with? Hoots
Who
is your best friend? Cawup (Caleb)
Who are you going to marry? Haper
Favorite
thing to do with Mommy? go to the park
Favorite
thing to do with Daddy? go to the farm
What
do you want to be when you grow up? Golfer
What
is your favorite toy? Optimus Prime
What is something you’re good at? jumpin’
jacks
What are you afraid of? The dark
What is your
favorite song? The Tree Song (All I Want is You by Barry Louis Polisar)
What does Mommy does say a lot? That I’m almost 4.
What does Daddy call you? Pal
What does Mommy does say a lot? That I’m almost 4.
What does Daddy
say a lot?
What does Mommy call you? sugar wump and billy goat
What does Daddy call you? Pal
What does Mommy
like to do? Play with me.
What does Daddy
like to do? Work.
What does Hamp
like to do? The siwwy (silly) Robot
How old is Mommy?
4
How old is Daddy?
3 ½
What is your
favorite place? EDventure
What is your
favorite thing to do? Go swimming
What is your favorite time of day? The weekends when I spend all day with Mommy and Daddy and Hampy.




No comments:
Post a Comment