Not that I started off with a flat tummy anyway, but I was at least able to suck it in. Well, not anymore! It's crazy how the bump is growing so quickly this time. Obviously, the baby isn't growing any faster, but I've read the uterus has "memory" and just takes a shorter time to grow. Plus I think when you're short, there's really nowhere for it to grow but straight out.
I am REALLY looking forward to the 12 week check up and ultrasound next Tuesday. I scheduled it for their earliest slot at 7:45am, so I don't have to wait around all day again. I don't wait well. I will feel much less anxious after that ultrasound, as we'll be close to the end of the first trimester and will hopefully get a good report on the measurements. Please pray with us that it goes well.
No comments:
Post a Comment