![]() |
| I told him it would hurt Mater's (the character on this particular pair) feelings so much if he tee tee'd or poo poo'd on him. |
I've been hesitating to really, really get into the nitty gritty of potty training. He goes in the potty at least once a day and sometimes at school, too. But he's been waking up with a dry diaper a good bit lately so I bought some underwear as another step forward. He likes them, and is getting used to the idea, but I haven't been brave enough to let him leave the house without a diaper yet and he's not quite ready.
We're going to the beach soon, so I think I'll wait until we get back to get going "for real".
As long as we're done by September, we're good. He can't move to the three's class until he's completely potty trained.

No comments:
Post a Comment