6/3/13

Lately


Jake has had a rough week.   Last Tuesday he came home with a fever of 103.1.  The same day, John and I both had some 24 hour bug.  His fever spiked like that for a few days without any other symptoms and the doctor ruled it a virus based on his blood counts.  He was feeling better by Friday so Saturday we invited some friends over for dinner.   Right after they called to say they had their three kids out the door and were on their way, Jake threw up.   Then again...and again.   Bless his heart.   I've never seen him so sick and so out of it.  We spent yesterday indoors and getting him on the mend.   He's been clingy and a little fussy, but he just needed some extra snuggles.   His new found interest in TV came in handy yesterday.  Thank goodness he feels much better today.
Tuesday (I love his curls)
              
Wednesday night cuddling with me in bed
  
yesterday napping on the couch
                       
Sometimes, all you need is your mama and I'm so glad I'm his!



No comments: