3/24/13

Jake - 19 months

19 Months (on the 23rd)

Not a whole lot has changed this month, but Jake is definitely absorbing every thing around him like a little sponge.  His vocabulary is expanding little by little and he's really starting to repeat things we say, even when we're not prompting him to.  (like the other day, when a biker was taking up half the road and I was yelling in the car, "DUDE!", Jake yelled, "dooo!".  Glad I didn't choose another word, huh?)

He has been hitting quite a bit lately, which is extremely frustrating.  As always, this ends up with a time out, every time.  Guess he likes time out.

He LOVES to be outside and we try to get him out every day.  We usually take him in the back yard every day after work and Jake could stay there all night.  He is always running to the back door and saying "side!".  He still thinks the moon is a ball.  He points up at it all the time.  "baaw!"  I keep telling him that it's God's ball.

Even with the hitting, Jake truly does have a sweet disposition and is so, so funny.  I laugh at him all the time!

No comments: