John and I have been on a bit of a health kick, but we allow ourselves one "cheat" meal a week. Where better to cheat it up than at the South Carolina State Fair!? We had fiske fries with vinegar, I had a huge corn dog, and John decided to go for the feature food of the fair, the doughnut cheeseburger. That's right, doughnut cheeseburger! This either sounds really gross to you or really good. I was leaning toward the former until I tasted it and I must admit it was okay. John also liked it for a few bites, but it proved to be much too rich as you can imagine!
With food like this, it is clear that our great state is very serious about fighting obesity............. one deep fried butter ball at a time (see below).

No, we did not try the deep fried butter. Sick.
2 comments:
Nasty!!!
i was watching WIS last night and one of the reporters along with some random fair-goers were tasting these. Not one person liked the fried butter! Good call!
Post a Comment