1/23/16

Jake quiz 4 1/2

I saw a cute quiz circulating on Facebook and decided to quiz Jake. 


Jake age 4 1/2. 

1. What is something I always say to you? "I wuv you

2. What makes me happy? "Me"

3. What makes me sad? "When I don't wisten"

4. How do I make you laugh? "When you do sumpin' siwwy"

5. What was I like as a child? "Me"

6. How old am I? "21"

7. How tall am I?  "Uhhh. Probwy 'bout 10 inches"

8. What is my favorite thing to do? "Wet's see.  Hab some time to yourself?  I just pooted." 

9. What do I do when you're not around? "Call me 'cuz you're sad 'cuz you miss me""

10. What am I really good at? "Cutting pizza"

11. What am I not very good at? "Huh. Tracing rescue bots"

12. What do I do for work? "Work on a 'puter"

13. What is my favorite food? "Pasta"

14. What do you enjoy doing with me? "Pwayin'. It makes me smile!"

I love my boy.

No comments: