His schedule hasn't really changed since last month:
-6oz bottle at wake followed by breakfast (banana or oatmeal, usually)
-nap from 8:30/9 - 11/11:30
-bottle 11/11:30 followed by lunch baby food or table food
-nap 1:30/2 - 3/3:30
-6oz bottle 3/3:30
-supper of table food (sometimes baby food) at 5:30
-8oz bottle at 6:30 then bed.
I am experimenting with giving him one or two bottles a day in a straw cup (skipping sippies).
I can't believe we're only 2 months away from being bottle free. That is so bitter sweet.
Hamp has to be the happiest, most laid back baby I know. He is rarely fussy and, when he is, it's understandable (sleepy, teething, sick). He grins all the time. He wakes up grinning and just grins all day. He's happy to be alive, this boy.
This poor child has been actively teething (gnawing everything in sight, drooling, etc...) since he was born, no joke, and he still only has one tooth. His top two teeth are RIGHT there about to pop through.
He is trying to stand on his own all the time, but hasn't succeeded yet. He'll be in the middle of the floor and stick his bottom in the air and try to stand, but just falls back. It won't be long. He is pulling up on any and everything he can.
He is still my Velcro baby and would prefer to be attached to me at all times, if he could. He will follow me and head butt my legs until I pick him up. It's cute.
He LOVES John and he LOVES Jake. Hamp spent the night at the farm one night last week so Jake and I could recover from the stomach bug, which he'd already had. When he got home, he and Jake were SO glad to see each other. IT was the sweetest.
He brings so much joy to our lives every single day.

No comments:
Post a Comment