Hamp is 7 months old!
Feeding, sleeping, size:
-He has 6/7oz every 3/4 hours during the day and 7oz before bed.
-He has a fruit for breakfast and a veggie with rice cereal for supper.
-About a week ago, he went from being totally disinterested in eating and it would take forever to feed him a jar of baby food to now being totally excited about eating! yay! He even liked peas when he tried them again last night! He has liked everything I've given him. Beechnut makes some pretty interesting combinations of different foods and he loves those.
-He goes to sleep between 6:30 and 7pm. He is sleeping about a 10 hour stretch at night, wakes up to eat, and goes back down for about 2 hours.
- He usually naps 3 times a day. One in the morning around 9:30 for about 2 hours and then a couple in the afternoon. One longer and one short. (this is an average)
-12-18 month clothes are what he's mostly wearing. Some are baggy, but look good. He can still wear 9 months, too, they just fit differently.
-He wears size 3 diapers and size 4 at night.
-I haven't had him wear any shoes yet, so I don't know what size he would wear. I have a lot of shoes of Jake's waiting on him when I'm ready to put them on him. I just don't love shoes on a baby, except for Robeez type shoes.
Fun stuff:
-Hamp is a happy, happy baby. He grins all the time and has the sweetest giggle.
-He is sitting up on his own now, and he seems to be really enjoying the new perspective. It's so nice to be able to sit him on the floor with a few toys and let him have fun.
-He still really enjoys his exersaucer. I put him in a bouncy seat every now and then, but not much. I will sometimes put him in his swing for the last couple of hours after his 4/5am bottle if I have a feeling he's not going to settle back down easily in his crib or if he is congested.
-He has the one, lone, tooth who's partner on the bottom was pulled at 8 days old.
-He has something in his mouth at all times. He is a teething, drooling machine!
- People comment most about his big, beautiful eyes.
- His nicknames are Hampy, the Champ, Hamp the Champ.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment