3/10/15

Hamp 37 weeks

We are full term! YAY! I have felt for a week or so now as though I am going to pop or go into labor at any moment. Stick a fork in me. I'm done. I am so lucky and do not take for granted that I have had a healthy pregnancy so far, but I am over it at this point and just want to meet my Hamp. Being this pregnant and having a 3 1/2 year old is a different beast all together. I was 1cm dilated at yesterday's OB appointment. Dr. Jones thinks this is another big baby boy and everything looks great. We are scheduled for a c-section in two weeks, 3/25! YAYAYAYAYAY!! If I go into labor before then, we'll head to the hospital and have a c-section. I'm so glad to have a plan. The nursery is 99% ready, the clothes are washed, and everything is ready for sweet baby Hamp's arrival.

No comments: