My Sweet Jake,
Oh, what a joy you are! Experiencing this world through your innocent eyes is by far my favorite thing. Every single day, you make me smile and laugh and you amaze me with how well you communicate at just 3 years old! You are so curious and want to know about everything you see. There is so much going on in that little head of yours and you are not shy about letting us know exactly what that is! You are so very sweet and you have a way of melting my heart every day. I am so proud of you and how well you have adjusted to preschool and how much you thrive there. Part of me wants you to stay this little forever and ever, but it wouldn't be fair to keep your special spirit all to myself. You are going to do great things in this world, Jake. No matter what, I am proud to be your mama and all I want is for you to be a happy and well-adjusted. So far, that's exactly what you are and I promise Daddy and I will always do our best to keep guiding you in that direction.
You don’t know it yet, but this is going to be a very big year for you, sweet one. I know it won’t be easy at first, but I PROMISE you will be thankful for the rest of your life.
I love you right up to the moon and aaallll the way back home. Again, and again, and again.
Mama
1 comment:
I am in tears! What a sweet letter to your sweet boy:). I love you and, yes, it will be wild at first but y'all are gonna do great! I'm so excited!!!
Post a Comment