3/23/14

First night in the big bed

Was a success!  I hope it wasn't just a fluke.  I put jake down at 6:45 and he didn't make a peep until 7:30 this morning.  He didn't even act like it was weird not to be going to bed in his crib.  We had talked to him about it for a few days to prepare him, but I still expected a fight or something.  The only thing he asked about was what the rail was for.  When I told him it was to keep him from rolling out of the bed in his sleep, he nodded his head.  I also told him he is not to get up unless Mommy or Daddy come to get him (we are a little nervous about him roaming around at night or getting up repeatedly after being put to bed) He said ok.  
Again, I hope I'm not speaking too soon and that nap time is the same.

No comments: