Jake's room got a makeover and it's finally complete. We painted the wall (ugh I was so sick of that chocolate brown) and got new bedding. I decided on a farm theme because he loves farms, farm animals, and tractors.
 |
| I found a set of four cute farm animals on Etsy, but figured I could do it myself for about half the cost. Simple and they turned out great! I was pretty impressed that Jake noticed the change and loved the paintings. He even said, "Thanks, Mommy!". :) |
 |
| I was happy to find a bed rail the folds down and slides right under the mattress. I can't stand a messy bed. |
 |
| And the final piece was a painting done just for Jake by his Nana! We love it! |
1 comment:
Such a cute room!! I know Jake is loving it!!
Post a Comment