Jake was a Gamecock (Clowney) this year for Halloween! We had a super cute dinosaur costume for him, but he is petrified of it and wouldn't wear it, so this is where we landed. I'm glad, though, because he looked soooo cute. I folded big socks and duct taped them in his shirt for the shoulder pads and cut the tube part off of a pair of John's socks to go over Jake's shins. I think it turned out adorable.
He wore his costume to school and was totally freaked out by all the other kids in theirs. They had a fun day and trick or treated to each classroom door.
Last night, I took him trick or treating while John gave out candy. Jake's costume was a big hit, which is no surprise since we live in Gamecock Country and only a mile from the stadium.
This was his first year trick or treating and he loved it.
![]() |
| fueling up for the big game (trick or treating) |
![]() |
| down, set, hut! |









2 comments:
So adorable. Good job on the uniform!!! Glad he had a good time.
Soooo cute!!
Post a Comment