Dear President Obama,
In this 'private' corner of the internet where less than a few people visit, all of whom I know, I would just like to take a moment to say that you. make. me. want. to. vomit....a lot.
Not only are you and your anti-American administration and party pulling the wool over the (admittedly) naïve public's eyes and trying to turn our great capitalist nation into a socialist one, but you are more than likely going to cost me my job. My little job is a minute loss in comparison to the overall national catastrophe that your Health Care "Reform" will go down in history to be when it's all said and done, but I do take it personally, so thank you. Thank you so much.
So, why don't you go cheat your way into being eligible to run for "leadership" of another nation, and leave this one the hell alone, you grotesque excuse for a person? I'm sure you can figure it out.
thanks, again.
10/21/13
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment