Jake's first week of 2K was as success! He had a rough start the first day, but adjusted well and, by the end of the week, didn't even cry when we left him. He is sleeping well on the cot, getting along well with others, and adjusting well to their schedule. The one "complaint" is that he is a bit of a food bandit. To him, sharing a table with others = helping himself to everyone's food. I can't help but laugh at that. He is already starting to say new words and put words together into 2 and 3 word sentences. I can tell that he plays hard when he's there, which makes me happy.
I had high hopes (for some reason) of getting some GREAT first day of preschool pictures. I made this sign (no frills compared to everyone else's chalkboard get ups, but a sign, nonetheless.) I'm glad I didn't put a lot of effort into it because I couldn't get him to hold it and face me for a picture to save my soul.
I don't know what kind of voo doo all these other mama's use to get their children to pose for these "first day" pictures, but I don't appear to have it. Here's the best I was able to get. (still cute)
And this was this morning, his 2nd day. My sweet ONE!







1 comment:
So cute!!! And yeah- I didn't even bother with a sign because I knew I'd have the exact same trouble. Maybe next year.... :)
Post a Comment