To my avid readers, all 2 or 3 of you, I am sorry for the delay.
No clever words of introduction come to mind, so here goes:
I am now officially working from home and LOVE it! I repeat, LOVE it. I have set up my home office in our guest bedroom and it is really working out nicely. It's peaceful (with the exception of me singing, which I now have the freedom to do as loud as I like), so I have found that I am able to get a lot more work done and am, in general, in better sorts mood wise as a result of not being in the office environment. Then, of course, there is the freedom which comes with working from home. While I do have to work 8 hours a day, and I must be available between my normal working hours, the freedom pays off in being able to work around the house in conjunction with my job. I am now officially a neat freak/border line OCD. Even when I worked in the office, my desk had to be in order at all times, or I couldn't work. This was not troublesome when I only occupied a 3x5 cubicle, but now my work domain (the whole house) is considerably larger, and the need for making it neat and organized is still going strong. It's a little annoying, but I enjoy having a neat house and I think John's enjoying the benefits of my working from home as well.
Today, we are 29 days from the wedding. All in all, our engagement has been wonderful (if a bit long), and I can't believe it's almost over. My mom has done so much and I can't even explain how grateful I am to her for all of her hard work and planning. I know our wedding is going to be beautiful and so much fun! Thank you Daddy and Deb!!!!!
And, finally, our house continues to come along. John has recently done a lot of work in the yard planting trees, which will eventually grow to border and make private our entire back yard, and planted some shrubs in the front. I bought some hanging plants and some flowers for the front porch and things are really starting to come together. I love the neighborhood we're in and I love our house.
So, my job is going well, I love our house, and I am about to marry the man of my dreams.
Life is good.
Here are some new pictures of our house. Much different than the last time I posted pics. I still have to buy curtains and some other odds and ends, but I'm holding out for the perfect ones, so it might be a while.
No clever words of introduction come to mind, so here goes:
I am now officially working from home and LOVE it! I repeat, LOVE it. I have set up my home office in our guest bedroom and it is really working out nicely. It's peaceful (with the exception of me singing, which I now have the freedom to do as loud as I like), so I have found that I am able to get a lot more work done and am, in general, in better sorts mood wise as a result of not being in the office environment. Then, of course, there is the freedom which comes with working from home. While I do have to work 8 hours a day, and I must be available between my normal working hours, the freedom pays off in being able to work around the house in conjunction with my job. I am now officially a neat freak/border line OCD. Even when I worked in the office, my desk had to be in order at all times, or I couldn't work. This was not troublesome when I only occupied a 3x5 cubicle, but now my work domain (the whole house) is considerably larger, and the need for making it neat and organized is still going strong. It's a little annoying, but I enjoy having a neat house and I think John's enjoying the benefits of my working from home as well.
Today, we are 29 days from the wedding. All in all, our engagement has been wonderful (if a bit long), and I can't believe it's almost over. My mom has done so much and I can't even explain how grateful I am to her for all of her hard work and planning. I know our wedding is going to be beautiful and so much fun! Thank you Daddy and Deb!!!!!
And, finally, our house continues to come along. John has recently done a lot of work in the yard planting trees, which will eventually grow to border and make private our entire back yard, and planted some shrubs in the front. I bought some hanging plants and some flowers for the front porch and things are really starting to come together. I love the neighborhood we're in and I love our house.
So, my job is going well, I love our house, and I am about to marry the man of my dreams.
Life is good.
Here are some new pictures of our house. Much different than the last time I posted pics. I still have to buy curtains and some other odds and ends, but I'm holding out for the perfect ones, so it might be a while.
living room/view from font door
6 comments:
The pictures are beautiful! So glad you are able to work at home...i know you are loving it! I can't wait to see your house in person. Everything looks awesome!
Love you!
So glad you updated!!!! I love your front porch with the flowers and table! Your house is SO cute! Conner and I want to come walk in your neighborhood soon!!
oh my gosh... I am totally impressed! John is a man of many talents! The house looks fabulous! And neat and tidy, i might add :) Good work, girl!!!
I love it and can't wait to see it in detail!
p.s. Can't believe you'll be married in 25 days!!!
LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!!! SO proud of you!
Oh my my, Hanna!
I hardly recognize the house and can't believe all the work you and John have done since I've seen it! Gorgeous!!!
John is quite the builder, you are quite the decorator, and I am quite impressed!!!
I am excited that you are now officially working from home! I know you love it!!!
Can't wait till the BIG WEDDING WEEKEND!
Hope to see you before then!
I LOVE YOU!
Tricia:)
Wow! Your house looks awesome! I am so glad you and John are so happy there.
Post a Comment